Frequently Asked Questions
The School timings are as follows:
Pre-primary (Nursery to Sr. K.G.)
Monday to Friday 8.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.
Primary( Grade I to Grade II)
Monday to Friday 8.30 a.m. to 3.10p.m
Middle & Secondary (Grade IV to Grade XII)
Monday to Friday 8.30 a.m. to 3.10p.m.
All Saturdays 8.30a.m. to 12.30 p.m.
Third Saturday is a Holiday.
Yes. The school admits boys and girls from Nursery to Class XII.
The school academic curriculum is based on the curriculum frame work of the Central Board of Secondary Education.
- A well designed Curriculum with a subject wise concept framework.
- Modern teaching methodology supported through multimedia and ICT enabled classrooms
- Focus on the Learner through holistic and experiential learning.
- Excellent infrastructure to support the teaching-learning process.
The school students have consistently achieved 100% results in the Board exams conducted by the CBSE.
The ratio is 1:25 in Pre-primary, 1:40 in the other classes.
Appropriate educational qualifications, relevant experience, demonstration lesson and a rigorous interview process are the selection criterias.
The co-curricular activities include.
- Music – Classical, Western, Instrumental
- Dance – Classical, Contemporary
- Art & Craft
The school has implemented measures like CCTV, SMS alerts to parents, infirmary and floor wise lady security personnel for the safety of its students.
The school has a full time lady nurse for medical care and advice. Annual medical check-up is carried out for all students by a team of doctors.
The school has extensive transport coverage.
The age criteria for admission to various classes is as below (Age is considered as on 1st June of the academic year) No relaxation is possible
Nursery – 2.5 to 3.5
LKG – 3.5 to 4.5
UKG – 4.5 to 5.5 and so on
JPS facilitates the online admission process for parents who are overseas as follows:
- Registration forms can be downloaded from the school website:
- Parents can fill the registration form and email the same to
- along with the scanned copy of marks card of the previous two years.
- Provisional admission will be granted with the understanding that the remaining formalities would be completed on arrival in Bangalore.
- The seat will be blocked after payment of the admission fee (non-refundable).
The school is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi (CBSE). It is a national education board and follows a syllabus developed by NCERT (National Council for Educational Research and Training).
CBSE conducts two key entrance exams AIEEE(Engineering) and NEET(Medical) for admission to professional institutions across the country and hence our students will benefit by studying a curriculum which forms the syllabus for these exams.
AJPS offers Science and Commerce Stream at the Senior Secondary level. The Subjects are listed below.
|SCIENCE STREAM||COMMERCE STREAM|
|Compulsory Subjects||Compulsory Subjects|
|OPTIONAL SUBJECTS||OPTIONAL SUBJECTS|
|Physical Education||Computer Science|
Students who opt for Biology can take Physical Education , Economics or Computer Science instead of Mathematics.
The academic session will start from 1 June, soon after the declaration of Class X Board results. Students with good academic record can block a seat earlier by registering for provisional admission as per the admission guidelines.
Class XII students are provided with all possible assistance by the staff. A Career Counsellor also offers advice on career options available to school leaving students.
Remedial classes are conducted every day for the required students.